The viewing and/or any use of this website, and all information and images contained therein, is legally bound by all of the following terms, which are non-negotiable and agreed to by all persons, organisations, companies, computers/artificial intelligence and those representing such entities accessing this website by any means and for any purposes whatsoever:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All images are subject to copyright, which is owned exclusively by Anderson & Low unless otherwise stated.
- All rights are reserved. Duplication or storage of any image or portion thereof for any purpose whatsoever is strictly forbidden without prior negotiation and agreement by Anderson & Low and any relevant third parties in writing. World-wide copyright is asserted in all works.
- Neither we nor any third-parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials taken from this website, where permitted, is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and all the images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You shall NOT conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to any part of this website or any services provided via, or in relation to the website. This includes using (or permitting, authorising, or attempting the use of):
a) Any “robot” “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the website or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
b) Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may constitute a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.